We’re looking for Hook’s first design hire after our seed financing. As a Product Designer at Hook, you’ll work with our founders and team to envision and realize the core flows of our webapp that allows traders to buy and sell NFT financial products. This role has a UX focus, but as our team and product grow you will have opportunities to contribute to hiring and managing contractors for brand design work.
Members of Hook’s team, especially early members, are versatile leaders excited to take on a broad range of challenges. Starting on day 0, you’ll own all our user-facing product surface area. Designers and product engineers on our team are empowered to set the direction, design the product, and work with each other to ensure it’s shipped correctly.
Hook is the first NFT-native financial products protocol, starting with a unique covered call options product. The product allows major NFT holders to earn passive yield on their assets while providing active traders and investors a more capital-efficient route to make bets on the price action. Your job is to make these products easy to understand and use, and is critical to our success.
- Design useful, beautiful, and straightforward web experiences for our first users
- Create high-quality interface designs and interactive prototypes in Figma
- Ensure the products we ship are consistent with the design standards you create and champion
- Own and prioritize the most important flows
- Help us build an amazing team
- 2+ years of UX, UI, or product design experience
- Extremely collaborative and able to deal with ambiguity and change
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes in Figma
- Proven experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in NFTs
- Interest in FinTech
- Interest in trading