Launch Strategy Lead
About the Role
Hook is planning on releasing several “drops” leading up to the launch of our NFT Call Option protocol. We intend to look towards active NFT traders to participate in our market as option purchasers, and as a result, we’d like to build an engaged community of these traders pre-launch.
The Launch Strategy Lead will be in charge of segmenting and targeting these active NFT traders through a series of launches. The ideal candidate is resourceful and able to build for themselves with off-the-shelf tools instead of depending on engineering support, but will have access to engineers.
The lead’s efforts will culminate in the launch of a membership NFT project to our community to coincide with the protocol launch. This membership conveys benefits to the holder, the specifics of which will be implemented based on the lead’s research.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, metrics-oriented, and analytical. Familiarity with the NFT ecosystem and NFT launches is preferred.
- We're building the world’s first NFT-native derivatives protocol, starting with covered call options.
- Hook's team is led by engineers with experience building products, at companies like Fin, Dispo, Twitter, Facebook, Airbnb, and others.
- We have top crypto-native backers and advisors, including Collab+Currency, Lattice Capital, Slow Ventures, Maven11, and Sfermion.
- Research the top 50 nft projects to understand holder distribution, overlap, and trader personas
- Present the research to our team, iterate based on feedback
- Design viral drops that engage with the most valuable personas identified in that analysis
- Coordinate with engineering team where necessary to implement these drops, manage drop rollout
- Manage launch communications and Twitter account leading up to the launch
- Hit our metrics regarding community size (Twitter followers and Discord users).
Email email@example.com with a brief introduction (and Portfolio if you have one) and we’ll take it from there.About the Role