Content Producer/Project Manager
Hume is a web3 record label and entertainment company built for the future. We’re creating an immersive world of virtual music artists, what we call metastars.
We are reshaping what it means to be an artist, what it means to be a fan.
For more information visit wearehume.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THE COLLECTIVE:
- Manage day-to-day creative production operations, clearly communicate deliverables, stay on target with budgets and timelines.
- Work with animators, songwriters, producers, and artists, to develop music and visual assets that redefine how a consumer connects with a music driven virtual artist.
- Holistically manage the delivery of visual creative assets and music across various social media platforms
- Navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and effectively clear roadblocks.
- When applicable tap into your network of photographers, videographers, agency partners and more for photoshoots, music videos and other content needs.
- Optimize existing workflows and develop new best practices to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams, anticipating potential project risks, identifying solutions to solve them, and ensuring the teams’ workflow is developing as planned.
- Be a key part of animation and design meetings and ensuring all creative teams meet deadlines and stay organized.
- Create intricate project plans that consider every detail and budget line item.
- Identify resource needs for projects, prioritize tasks, ensure the team meets deadlines, keep teams organized, and regularly communicate with the senior leadership team on the status of projects, escalating issues as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE COLLECTIVE:
- 2-3+ years experience in digital production with experience working across multiple capabilities and mediums.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to guide as a decision-maker
- Familiarity with 3D pipelines and animation.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop/Illustrator), Figma, Google Suite (especially Google Slides), Slack
- A collaborative and humble mentality (Hume is a no-ego zone)
- Ability to pivot quickly when timelines, deliverables, or priorities shift at a moment’s notice. Web3 is a wild frontier.
- An insatiable sense of curiosity
- A self-starter attitude with a desire to grow and learn.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Familiarity with Web3
- Passion for music
- Knack for story-telling
- TV and Film Experience