Senior Designer - Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to reach unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and having a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
About The Role:
Initially joining the marketing team on a 6-month fixed term contract, as a Senior Designer you'll act as the custodian for Immutable's visual identity and play a key role in building and elevating our design strategy. This role will require a mix of both solid strategic thinking and brand knowledge as well as the ability to be hands-on, as there will be an expectation of execution.
We're looking for an accomplished Senior Designer who can collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the business, and turn complex ideas into powerful visuals. You won't be limited to influencing just individual designs, but will have a huge impact on our stylistic approach more broadly. Prior web3 or gaming experience is not essential - but a curiosity and drive to learn most definitely is.
You’ll Be Empowered To:
- Improve on and implement design strategies that will ensure our brand's visual identity remains fresh, cohesive and innovative
- Take ownership of design projects end to end, exercising creative autonomy while collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Support and mentor junior team members, nurturing their design skills and fostering a collaborative and creative work environment
- Maintain a deep understanding of our brand essence, and continuously evolve and elevate the brand's visual language to resonate with target audiences
- Produce high-quality visuals and collateral that adhere to brand guidelines
- Keep up-to-date with design industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices, incorporating relevant insights into the design process
Bonus Points For:
- Relevant experience in a design role and a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creativity and innovation, and strategy
- Strong proficiency in industry-standard design software, such as Figma & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience setting art direction preferably in a global setting
- An interest in the web3 space and/or gaming and excited at the idea of developing the Immutable Brand
- Demonstrated ability to evolve/build a brand and/or a design system
- Leadership capability and mindset
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer USD $500 WFH allowance to set up your home office and USD $600 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to USD $1,350 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy USD $800 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered, so there is no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!
Join us in shaping the future of web3 gaming!