That.app is a web3 company building innovative products for NFT collectors and creators. At That.app you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global NFT markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of That.app.
As a Product Owner, you will work closely with the CEO, company leadership, and top engineers to build a product that will impact millions of NFT collectors. You will own the end-to-end lifecycle of our core product including ideation, discovery, execution, and go-to-market.
- That.app is founded by an ex-Intel engineer with 6 years of experience in managerial positions in early stage startups and a Stanford MBA degree.
- We are backed by six venture capital firms and notable industry influencers
- We are based out of San Francisco Bay area and some individual contributors work remotely
- Conduct customer interviews. Staying close to the ground is important to us. We are conversing with many users and creators on a weekly basis to keep an eye on the current needs of the market
- Plan and design features. You will plan exciting features including the UX/UI on Figma (together with the designer), product spec, and execution plan (together with the engineers)
- Manage Product Operations and marketing. You will manage all the aspects of the products under your belt, including compliance, integrations, execute the go-to-market strategy, and write the messaging related to the products
- Metrics-oriented. We expect the PO to be very analytic and methodological in acquiring data and making decisions based on it; you will use product analytics tools and will need to constantly improve the performance metrics
- Proven success and track record of 4+ years in B2C product management/product marketing/product operations
- Experience with owning a full product cycle including ideation, development, launch, and growth
- Experience with prioritizing organizational efforts effectively for a year, quarter, and for iterations of two weeks
- Experience with product management and planning of software products
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, can succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously
- Ability to adjust to other time zones for meeting stakeholders from around the globe; stay available all days of the week
- A good understanding of the Web3 industry and ecosystem; Must own NFTs
- Based in SF Bay Area and willing to work in a hybrid model
- 1+ years full time role in crypto/ blockchain/ DeFi/ NFT companies
- Have worked on mobile/social network/fintech products
- Have worked before in an early-stage startup
- Background in Software development
- BSc./ MSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an MBA